Wednesday, December 2, 2009

News from My Windowsill! They Keep Me Tropical!

I haven't had much time to get out and bird lately so I thought I would post some pictures of some Orchids that are currently blooming in my windowsills. As the weather gets more and more winter like, these awesome plants keep in the tropical mindset. They keep me dreaming about my next trip to South America - hopefully sooner than later. I took these pictures on 12/1.
SLC. Love Castle 'Kurenai'


Phalaenopsis (Moth Orchid)... Unknown name


Phalaenopsis 'Fortune Beauty' Cordova Fortune Bubba x Golden Bee


BLC. Sanyung Ruby 'Kuang Lung' AM-AOS


Sakura Angel 'Nana'... A few more that should bless me toward the end of December

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Lots happening at your house lol

Indiana State Bird

Indiana State Bird
Northern Cardinal